Laminated Glass with SGP Film
EVA film is made out of macromolecule material and it performs excellent in bonding strength, heat resistance, cold resistance, humidity resistance and tensile strength in laminated. It has been partly taking the places of PVB film in laminated safety glass, laminated art glass, laminated color glass.
Advantages of EVA film :
– high tensile strength – excellent transparency – outstanding adhesion
– UV protection – high wind resistance – good temperature withstanding
– water proof – humidity durable – long-term reliable – sound barrier
- Extremely high transparency .The transmittance rate can reach 92.1%.
- Outstanding heat, humidity and ultraviolet ray durability and long-tem reliability
- Superior low moisture ingression than PVB,can fit for side-naked processing in high humidity environment.
- Widely use in more fields than other internal EVA films, which only lamiante silk and films with glass.
- Highest interlayer laminating strength and security characteristics, can avoid ungluing and air bubble caused by low-quality film.
- Superb compatibility with polymers and other insert media, such as PET,PC ,PVC,glass,wood cloth,paper,liquid crystal sheet, solarcell,etc
- Easy handling, using low-cost small vacuum-kiln equipment.
- Highest productivity, low waste.
EVA stands for ethylene vinyl acetate, a copolymer resin used in the production of laminated glass as the interlayer sandwiched between two pieces of glass. The main function of the interlayer is to hold the two piece of glass together, thus making them safer and more secure. EVA film is translucent and has a light pattern on the surface before heating.
After heating, it becomes completely transparent, offering good visibility. In the production of laminated glass with EVA interlayer, no autoclave, roller press, air bag, or vacuum rubber ring is required. As EVA interlayer can be handled under normal climatic conditions, no clean room with climatic control is required.
CNC EVA FILM PROCESSING INSTRUCTIONS
1. About Us:
China New Concept Glass Materials Co., Ltd. (www.CNCglass.com ) is focusing on the research and development (R&D) and producing EVA FILM interlayer for Laminated Glass. CNC GLASS has built a great technical team to study modifying the property of EVA FILM. High quality is the most important core of our compatibility. Our final goal is to be the provider of NEW CONCEPT of EVA FILM for Laminated Glass to create a NEW CONCEPT living environment for our customers.
2. Features of Our Products
1.) Clean and smooth, having no black dots, can be stored for a long time without becoming yellow.
2.) Our films are ultra-transparent .
3.) Great conglutination. The film are becoming adhesive at the temperature about 100 degrees.
4.) Improved by eliminating static and tension of the films to forbid the glass self-bursting.
5.) Our films reduce the leaking glue during the laminated processing.
6.) Our films have past the tests of “High Temperature Resistance, Humidity Resistance, Radiation Resistance, Ball Impact Peeling Test and Shot Bag Impact Test”.
3. Processing Procedure Notes
1.) Activate vacuum pump for 2-3min till the vacuum value reach 0.095Mpa, then start heating.
2.）The temperatures and times for processing based on 1Pc 5mm Glass +1Layer EVA Film + 1Pc 5mm Glass
3.）For thicker glass or more layers of EVA Film, the heat-holding-time should be longer, please check with “The Processing Parameter of Different Glass Thickness and EVA Film Layers” or consult us.